Blogger
About Me
Alex. 19, Pisces , JRock , KOF , RPG GAMES , Mahjong.


ENDLESS RAIN - X-Japan
Music
Favorite Artists
X Japan

Reads
Friends
Camay
Cheng Chin
Dickson
Hian Leng
Jessica
xjingg-
Jolynn
Jun Ru
Kai Rong
Kiatxia
Larissa
Nian En
LiYing
NONO
PuayLeng
Rachael
Rachel Chew
Rachel Ong
SJ
SQ
Shuen
SuKheng
Vincent CHEE
Vinna
Walter
Wendy
Yihui
Zhiqi
My friendster Acc

Speak
Tagboard

Layout
Credits
This layout was created by kogoroshi. This layout features the late musician Hide, the ex-guitarist of X Japan and solo artist. The image was edited using Photoshop CS with the aid of brushes from 1, 2, and 3.

Thursday, October 12, 2006
asd
Typically .. Today is a boring day ..

MORNING 11/10/06
Morning .. Wake up quite early for me ... 11am .. Kena nag by my grandmother .. kaoz .. But Thanks to her nags .. I went back to sleep .. =)

AFTERNOON 11/10/06
I Slept for around 3 hours .. Wake up .. Little Cousin Rachel came ... She so naughty sia ... Almost accidentally commit suicide ... PHEW ... Maybe i should ban her from standing near my dangerous window as the window grill can be pulled out super easily . Watched TV for a very long time .. LOL .. I Acted like i retired and xiang qing fu at home ... Went down to buy game . Final Fantasy VII .. Stupid but fun game . I love the graphics .. WOOOOO! ..

NIGHT 11/10/06
I played for awhile and went back to sleep at 7pm and wake up around 10pm .. Wait for my parents to come back because i wan to read newspaper . GOOD HABIT[READERS MUST LEARN FROM ME AR] .. Sad .. Legendary Young Billard Player PAUL HUNTER A.K.A Billard's David Beckham passed away due to cancer at the age of 28 .. SOBS SOBS ... His the 1st person i saw on tv using a single turn to clear away all the balls on the table with the point of 144 . Who shall continue his legacy .. Not me .. I'm not pro enough .. I can easily find some1 even better than me in billard .. + i vowed that i will not touch a billard table again because i once on heavy debt because of this game .. But PAUL HUNTER's spirit n the heart that never dies let me wanna play billard back once again ... During Midnight .. I Went back to watch TV .. A movie name Wonder Seven [7 JING GANG] aired on SCV .. i watched it .. LOL .. My brother's idol .. Andy Hui died in the show .. I feel like laughing but the song .. WAH LAO!!!!! .. Zhu Fu .. By Jacky Cheung .. Sad sia ... Maybe 1 day i put it on my phone n let u all listen ..

P.S : PAUL HUNTER .. I , Alex , A big fan of you will always remember you in my heart . SALUTE! ..
Arashi no Saxophone Thursday, October 12, 2006