Blogger
About Me
Alex. 19, Pisces , JRock , KOF , RPG GAMES , Mahjong.


ENDLESS RAIN - X-Japan
Music
Favorite Artists
X Japan

Reads
Friends
Camay
Cheng Chin
Dickson
Hian Leng
Jessica
xjingg-
Jolynn
Jun Ru
Kai Rong
Kiatxia
Larissa
Nian En
LiYing
NONO
PuayLeng
Rachael
Rachel Chew
Rachel Ong
SJ
SQ
Shuen
SuKheng
Vincent CHEE
Vinna
Walter
Wendy
Yihui
Zhiqi
My friendster Acc

Speak
Tagboard

Layout
Credits
This layout was created by kogoroshi. This layout features the late musician Hide, the ex-guitarist of X Japan and solo artist. The image was edited using Photoshop CS with the aid of brushes from 1, 2, and 3.

Thursday, November 02, 2006
asd
Back at once ... LOL ... SO long nv blog Le ... Nothing To Blog Mah .... HAHA ...
Finally i had my own room after my sis got married on Saturday 28/10/06

MORNING 1/11/06
Damn I Wake Up Damn Early To Maple For Awhile ... Damn Sianz ... Today Was The Eve Of SQ's Birthday .. HAHA ..

AFTERNOON 1/11/06
3pm .. I was video conferencing with Akeno , Damn sianz .. Play play with webcam .. Talk For around 30mins ... Went to bath .. Den went to Timezone . Damn akeno keep on introducing Girls when he know i dun like flirting with girls nowadays .. DAMN HIM! .. At timezone ... I saw Benny , Ri Ming , Winston , Samual n much more ... Benny was training his R32 for the match his having at 6pm. I went to have a few rounds of it . Played Mostly Tsuichisaka Inbound With GC8V n i'm happy to got 41.966 . Riming was reluctant to lend me his FDV1 Yesterday .. LOL .. But i'm able to psycho him .. YEAH .. With his FD . I played Akina downhill dry . I broke My own record by 1 second .. Which is a very big Margin . HAHA .. 2.58.30x .. After that .. Chew , Kianmeng n Donovan Came .. HERE WE GO!

NIGHT 1/11/06
13 ppl including me went down to Marina South to have our birthday dinner celebrating SQ's Birthday . Josh Was kinda late .. haha .... Board the bus with Alot of AH BENGS .. Which they stare me .. DAMN FARKING AH BENGS .. MADE ME ANGRY .. Tolerated till we reach our destination .. We went to this steamboat restaurant name LONG CHUN , The food there Didn't change . It still sucks like hell ... HAHA ... I prefer Zhen FA ... I Ate Only A Littlebit because i was too careless to say that i smoked before i eat .. 1 small plate of french fries is able to make me so full ... I took some of the black pepper chicken from Jonathan n cook .. Eat .. But dont taste so good .. SO .. I FARK . GIVE UP EATTING .. Went to arcade to play Street Fighter .. Came out .. They still eatting .. HAHA .... SQ requested me to do blowjob action using the ice cream .. Since its his birthday .. I do lah .. LOL .. Everybody Is laughing as i joke around using the Ice cream. Went to arcade while josh , benny and SQ plays version 2 . Chew was outside . He sent the wrong sms to some1 else that leads her girlfriend jealous over something ... So sad ...

Went to the another arcade to play PARA PARA , DID that STUPID stunt again ... HAHA .... Stupidly .. We miss the bus back to the MRT station ... We end up running to the MRT station ... Halfway .. Chew n I got so hot that we take out our shirt n continue running ..... lol ... Shiock .... Last Year NONO did that n know is my turn ..... After we reached the station .. WE MISS THE LAST TRAIN .. WTF ... sianz loh ... After that we called for cab n Josh went to my house . Josh Was amuse i hav secret videos .. AFTER THAT .. I M SHOCK THAT JOSH WATCHES PORN! ... lol ... me n him went to SQ house .. Actually Wanna Ton but josh mother Called him to go back home ... Sianz ... Den i Went back home too .. LOL ...

PS : HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQ!
Arashi no Saxophone Thursday, November 02, 2006