| Sunday, December 03, 2006 |
AFTERNOON 2/12/06
Bright Noon I woke up around 12.30 . After bathing tio jio to play winning eleven from my brother . suay ar .. today tio trash gaogao . Noob liao lah .. So long nv play liao .
NIGHT 2/12/06
Went to timezone around 7pm like that . Chiong $15 de Akagi Uphill dry Evo 3 . Damn fedup becuz i cant even break such a slow timing . I become more n more noob liao . Afterthat met Maximum Tune ppl from timezone to go smoke n chat . they fooking lame lah .. discuss about how to prank those ppl playing go cart at escape theme park .
After that Curtis came n asked me to go MAC to meet Junlong they all .. den Benny Company came . Total hav more den 15 ppl went to 925 to hav our supper . sianz ... i also dunno what to type liao . damn tired .
JOSH AR .. CHALET FASTER BOOK AR . I LONG TIME WAN TO GAY WITH U LIAO . =X =XPS : A year ago of today . I was so sad n emo because some1 stealed her away from me . she's the person i really really loved as shes is some1 character wise most look alike to me n has a special palm line like i possess no ppl have it except her . every of this date i will remember what exactly happened on 02/12/05 . I WILL NOT FORGET N I WILL NOT FORGIVE FOR ONCE
| Arashi no Saxophone Sunday, December 03, 2006 |