| Sunday, December 31, 2006 |
Today its quite a very emotional day ... well ... I
REALLY NEED to post my words for RGYJ
_____________________________________________________
Girl , It really takes very huge courage n effort for me to love u .. I seriously dunno what will my life be without u ... A pillow wet with tears will dry after few moments so i tried very hard not to cry tonight . Things might gone very ugly tonight for me ... I just wanted to let u know that i m serious towards u ... I like the past when i call u up , hear u beautiful voice , when u sing to me . Its really very touching . Everytime i walk pass orchard . My 1st thought will be . Visit u before continue my way . I just like what u are . The kind hearted by nature , the beautiful smile of yours . Everynight I prayed to god for your safety , n i think about u . I Really Love U N I Wanted U So Badly . No matter what kind of Disaster That strucks me .. Before my last breathe . I WIll shout your name .
U WILL NV BE REPLACED. I SWEAR
| Arashi no Saxophone Sunday, December 31, 2006 |