Blogger
About Me
Alex. 19, Pisces , JRock , KOF , RPG GAMES , Mahjong.


ENDLESS RAIN - X-Japan
Music
Favorite Artists
X Japan

Reads
Friends
Camay
Cheng Chin
Dickson
Hian Leng
Jessica
xjingg-
Jolynn
Jun Ru
Kai Rong
Kiatxia
Larissa
Nian En
LiYing
NONO
PuayLeng
Rachael
Rachel Chew
Rachel Ong
SJ
SQ
Shuen
SuKheng
Vincent CHEE
Vinna
Walter
Wendy
Yihui
Zhiqi
My friendster Acc

Speak
Tagboard

Layout
Credits
This layout was created by kogoroshi. This layout features the late musician Hide, the ex-guitarist of X Japan and solo artist. The image was edited using Photoshop CS with the aid of brushes from 1, 2, and 3.

Sunday, February 25, 2007
18
WEET WEET , Turn 18 Today .... Sho ... errr .. complicated feelings . Lonely , Happy n OF CUZ I FEEL OLDER. >.< ..

AFTERNOON 24/2/07

Woke up Around 1pm today n watched few episodes of "Shuang Tian Zhi Zun II" before going out ... My grandma came n visit me n gave me Ang BAO n asked me to pick 4 numbers for her ... Today is the 1st time i bet after i stopped for 3 years .. HAHA . Only because today is my birthday . so i decided to see whether i have the luck to win anot .

NIGHT 24/2/07

Went to Atrium . On my way , in the MRT , saw my primary school friend . HAHA .. Didn't have a chance to have a nice chat with her . But I DID chat with her for awhile . back to atrium after being absent from there for around 1 month+ ... Elmo , Josh , Norad , Lance , Kaiqi was there .. HAHA ... I played a few rounds of initial d n found out that i lost my precious skills . haha .. Kaiqi left atrium , n after awhile we went to had our dinner ... HAHA ... Had quite a nice day SUANNING Lance .. poor thing ... Then went up to PS arcade to play a round of DDR ... I LOST SKILL Too ... Now that my vision is so poor .. I see those notes are not very clear .. keep on missing .. I heard ppl say "BU HUI TAO JIU BU YAO TAO LAH" . kinda pissed off .. Active Man's pride .. I challenge him Max300 .... 5th hardest song in the whole game but only less den 10 Singaporeans cleared that song which includes me .... HAHA .. He failed that song then I Almost failed the song . So good of him .. He swollow his pride to say sorry to me n vanished from my sight . Went to watch Norad play KOF 2002 .. He was skilled .. No doubt .. what i know .. he knows too ... He n a friend shared a team . n welcomed more den 10 challenge from other ppls ... they lost a few .. but not half of the digit .. The opponent Was gay lah .. Keep using the same person over n over again . Went home at 12 .. In the train ... I keep on looking at the door ..... hoping that miracle happen that she will appear infront of me .. haha .. It was just a wishful part of my thinking ... Nothing ... Went 925 to meet my group of friends to chat ... As usual ... DRINK ...


BIRTHDAY WISH : I JUST HOPE THAT THE IMPOSTER IN HER BLOG TO DISAPPEAR FROM THERE N I HOPE THAT THE APPEARING OF THE IMPOSTER DIDN'T SPOIL OUR FRIENDSHIP . :'( ...

2ND BIRTHDAY WISH : I WISH THAT I COULD WIN HER HARD . I DONT WANNA PPL TO TELL ME THAT IT IS A WISHFUL PART OF MY THINKING .

3RD BIRTHDAY WISH : I WISH TO OWN A CAR BY THE END OF THE YEAR ..

4TH BIRTHDAY WISH : I WISH I COULD DEFER NS ENLISTMENT N JOIN CAMPUS SUPERSTAR WITH HER SUPPORTING ME ..
Arashi no Saxophone Sunday, February 25, 2007