Blogger
About Me
Alex. 19, Pisces , JRock , KOF , RPG GAMES , Mahjong.


ENDLESS RAIN - X-Japan
Music
Favorite Artists
X Japan

Reads
Friends
Camay
Cheng Chin
Dickson
Hian Leng
Jessica
xjingg-
Jolynn
Jun Ru
Kai Rong
Kiatxia
Larissa
Nian En
LiYing
NONO
PuayLeng
Rachael
Rachel Chew
Rachel Ong
SJ
SQ
Shuen
SuKheng
Vincent CHEE
Vinna
Walter
Wendy
Yihui
Zhiqi
My friendster Acc

Speak
Tagboard

Layout
Credits
This layout was created by kogoroshi. This layout features the late musician Hide, the ex-guitarist of X Japan and solo artist. The image was edited using Photoshop CS with the aid of brushes from 1, 2, and 3.

Thursday, May 24, 2007
asd
LOL ... this is the 1st time i blog using my new labtop ...
LOL ... i bought this for $1250 ... BROKE liao ......
This week is terrible ... i was sick for 5 days since last friday till tuesday ... I suffered from high fever ,flu and backache.. but I visit doctor during tuesday afternoon. Doctor told me that my right kidney is swollen. Which causes these fever n sorts. haha . LOL. i drank too much of sweet drinks n soft drinks of course.. haha ...

When i go back to school for lessons today . I found out that i missed out alot of lessons. And I cant catchup. ZZZ. I have very devoted friends(classmates) helped me with my revisions. Thanks! .

Just now i went down to my neighbourhood coffeeshop to have supper. lol . I so long no go down to have supper liao . I ate chickenchop. The standard Dropped . LOL . It sux . Cant admit that i'm old already. LOL ... i didn't herd doctor's advise not to drink sweet drinks. I had "Teh C" for my drink ... LOL ... I like drinking hot stuffs nowadays .. I myself also dunno y .... HAHA ... It just taste so good .... The world is really changing. My grandmother likes cuppocino. When she know nothing or didn't even drink English coffee b4 .. HAHA ..

Gotta stop here .. Nothing to blog ... HAHA!

179 days ... JIAYOU JIA YOU
Arashi no Saxophone Thursday, May 24, 2007