Blogger
About Me
Alex. 19, Pisces , JRock , KOF , RPG GAMES , Mahjong.


ENDLESS RAIN - X-Japan
Music
Favorite Artists
X Japan

Reads
Friends
Camay
Cheng Chin
Dickson
Hian Leng
Jessica
xjingg-
Jolynn
Jun Ru
Kai Rong
Kiatxia
Larissa
Nian En
LiYing
NONO
PuayLeng
Rachael
Rachel Chew
Rachel Ong
SJ
SQ
Shuen
SuKheng
Vincent CHEE
Vinna
Walter
Wendy
Yihui
Zhiqi
My friendster Acc

Speak
Tagboard

Layout
Credits
This layout was created by kogoroshi. This layout features the late musician Hide, the ex-guitarist of X Japan and solo artist. The image was edited using Photoshop CS with the aid of brushes from 1, 2, and 3.

Thursday, May 10, 2007
nio
Sianz sia ... This few weeks have been a paranoia for me ... Last week, 3 goddaughters of mine left me . The 1st daughter to leave me is L. Damn sad . i took 2 days actually think how childish i m . But after 2 days. 2 nuer left me. A & B. It made my heart sink into the bottom of the sea. To the seabed.

ITE life is wonderful. Its not boring as i thought. HAHA . But the problem is that the duration of the school time have increased. 1 1/2 years no study le . The feeling of going back to school is always there .. I Cant say I Love school but , I do this for her, for myself, as well as for my parents.

LOL . As a blogger . I think i have shared most of my ups n downs to ppl to have been supporting this webby . Thanks .. Even the song i'm listening clearly sends a message how i feel at this moment.

Today I made Angel younger sister angry. I didn't mean to do it . Forgive me hao ma? I owe u 2 things. A Swensen & a BIGBIG birthday present. No more that kind of jokes from me le i promise.

ERR. Finally . I wanna blog about her . HAHA . Its exam time for her . I really wish she did well. Hmm .. Maybe i gonna find out when it will be the last day of the exams. GONNA PICK HER UP n BRING HER GO EAT! .

165 DAYS! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU , to who? . myself lah =X
Arashi no Saxophone Thursday, May 10, 2007