| Saturday, September 06, 2008 |
Any Idea Y This blog is called JING GE JING QU?
lol . hmm .
I'm always like retro. especially retro musics.
Well. Lifes Great. Haha . I don't' have the habit of taking pictures
of surroundings and myself . Thats what makes this blog boring.
Hmm . Gonna Embed songs inside this stupid blog of mine . haha .
its time for major transformation.
No more Initial D.. After 3 near to 4 years of absense.
I'm Back to KOF last year .
Hmm . This game is great . Had been playing since i was 5.
Systems changed alot indeed . haha .
Big fan of Kyo and Iori . especially Iori. Great body structure , hairstyle .
HAHA .
SORRY FOR WRITING SO LITTLE . I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG
ANYMORE. HAHA .
SORRY FOR THOSE WHO I'VE FORGOTTEN TO RELINK. WILL
RELINK YOU AFTER RENOvATION!
| Arashi no Saxophone Saturday, September 06, 2008 |