| Saturday, February 14, 2009 |
LOL . is the song in my blog nice? .
endless rain sia .
is there such thing? . yes . its in a complicated heart and minds of human .
Valentines day . hmm . 19 years without a any1 accompany me in this date .
last night . I awake from my dream, cant find my way out of the fear .
had a sweet dream yesterday night . but it turned out to be nightmare.
Is it true that guys are lazier to blog than ladies? . think so . see! . i last updated my blog at 2008
nothing to write lah . because to me . everyday is the same . slack , study , funland . no more .
I promise . will update blog everytime i go somewhere special or did something special .
and i try to post videos online . =D
I will try to link everybody up when i'm free =D
| Arashi no Saxophone Saturday, February 14, 2009 |